8 Instant Muscle Toners
- Calf Raises : Standing calf raises exercise helps you to strengthen calf muscles which support ankles and feet.
2. Shoulder shrugs: This exercise mainly targets your trapezius muscle in the back.
3. Pushups: This exercise activates every muscle of your body and tones your chest and triceps.
4. Leg Raises: Simple leg raises works your quadriceps. Sit in a chair with back straight and raise your right foot 12 inches high. Repeat the same with left foot.
5. Wrist Rotation: With open hand slowly rotate your wrist clockwise and then counterclockwise while tensing your hand and forearm muscles. Repeat the same with other hand.
6. Bicep Curls: Make a fist with one hand and slowly do a biceps curl, tensing your hand and arm muscles as you bend your fist toward your shoulder. Slowly return to the staring position. Repeat with the other hand.
7. Squats : Stand with your legs shoulder width apart and do body weight squats.
8. Lunges: These are good exercise to tone your thighs including quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes.